- 3Work on a project. Got a play to practice for or a story to write. Working on a big project can help you forget about the time. So sit down and work!
- 1Ask for ideas. Call up your best friend, or send him/her an email. Tell them that you are bored, and need suggestions for what to do. Your bestie will probably jump right over an opportunity to humour you.
- 2Ask your parents. Tell your parents that you are bored, and ask them to play a game with you. Chances are, your parents would be happy to play a game with you while your device is charging.
- 3Invite. Invite a friend over. Your friend will want to help you out and have fun, so your peers will probably respect you and try to humour you.
- Don't pester people to do things with you. That will only make them not want to even more.
- Ask your parent(s) nicely and at a time when they are not busy to play games.
- Don't whine. Your parents will not want to play with you if you whine.
- Don't constantly check your mobile device to see if it is done charging. This will simply make the time seem longer.
- Don't leave your mobile device plugged in for too long. If it is left plugged in for a substantial amount of time, (such as overnight) the charger could heat up and catch on fire.
- DO NOT play on your mobile device as it is charging unless your charger is a power source. Doing so could cause your charger to burn up and catch on fire.