Part 1Enabling Accessibility Zooming
Part 2Using Accessibility Zooming
- 1Double-tap with three fingers to zoom. This can be done anywhere and in any menu on the device.
- This double-tap should jump the display into a more zoomed view of one part of the screen. It automatically zooms the display to 200% of its normal size.
- 2Use three fingers to move around the screen with a dragging motion. This enables you to see and access the other portions of the screen that are now out of the display view, since everything is bigger.
- 3Adjust the zoom when necessary. Using three fingers again, double-tap and hold your fingers on the display while sliding them up or down the screen to adjust the amount of magnification.
- You can adjust the zoom between 100% and 500% of the typical display size.
- To easily return your display to the regular size, double-tap with three fingers anywhere on the screen.
- If you want to turn zooming on and off with ease, you can customize the Triple-Click Home option to control zooming.
- In the Accessibility menu, scroll down and select "Triple-Click Home."
- Select the Zoom option.
- Now, when you click your Home button three times in quick succession, it will automatically change the Zoom option to "On" (regardless of whether you're in the Zoom menu or not). You can then use the three-finger double-tap gesture for zooming as normal.